Sales Executive/Order Processor - Suitable for Graduates
Posted on Feb 8, 2019 by Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited
Sales Executive - Excellent Salary and Package - Based in Normanton. Suitable for Graduates!
Your new company
A large manufacturing firm who are currently growing at a rapid rate. They are offering a rewarding career opportunity within an innovative market space.
Your new role
The role of internal sales executive is a crucial part of the business. You will be responsible for business development and account management.
Main duties will involve:
- Dealing with email and telephone customer enquires for prices and quotations
- Interpreting project specifications and providing recommendations and advice
- working with the field sales team giving them lead referrals and information to follow up business leads
- Making outbound calls to clients to tell them about campaigns and promotions
- inputting sales orders and general sales enquiries
What you'll need to succeed
Ideally you will have some B2B sales experience, however some telephone based sales skills or recent graduates will be acceptable as long as you can prove business acumen and commercial awareness.
Other skills required include:
- Degree Level Education (Desirable)
- Hungry to achieve results
- Warm and personable personality with a high level of confidence
- Ability to persuade or negotiate
- Self starter
What you'll get in return
Good career opportunities as it is within a family business and they like to progress people within the company where possible.
Competitive Salary of between 19k and 25k - depending on experience
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.