Account Manager - Electrical Parts/Spares
Posted on Feb 8, 2019 by wild recruitment
Client Account Manager - Electrical Spares/Parts
Due to company growth, Wild is looking for a determined individual to join a market leading business in Southampton. This role will suit candidates who are natural multi-taskers and have a passion for delivering high levels of customer service. Candidates must have experience with parts/spares.
Roles & Responsibilities will include:-
- Dedicated account manager for a portfolio of key clients
- Building rapport with clients to ensure long lasting relationships
- First point of contact for all enquiries and issues
- Sourcing, quoting and ordering parts for customers
- Fulfilling orders and managing the process
- Experience within the electrical industry - essential
- Experience with handling client accounts
- Able to communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to multi-task
- Organised and attention to detail
- Able to naturally build rapport
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Please apply with your CV or contact Lucy Jordan at Wild Recruitment for more information.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.