Posted on Feb 8, 2019 by STAR ACADEMIES
We are looking to appoint an outstanding Office Supervisor to cover the maternity leave of one of our colleagues at this exciting time in the school's life.
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a vibrant, highly dedicated team?
The Local Governing Body (LGB) and Principal of Thornbury Primary Leadership Academy are looking to appoint a Office Supervisor to join our committed team. Applicants should be good and outstanding practitioners
The Office Supervisor will oversee all aspects of business services across the school which includes finance, personnel, facilities and estates management, school administration, catering, ICT services and health and safety.This is a great opportunity for an exceptional individual to join a highly successful and rapidly expanding Trust.
You will be:
- Supporting the Principal, School Business Manager and the Senior Leadership Team to ensure that their responsibilities to the School are effectively undertaken through delegation to the admin team.
- Providing outstanding operational management for all areas of responsibility. Ensuring the financial transactions of the school are up to date to ensure accurate budget monitoring, within the financial system of the School
- Supporting the safe environment for the stakeholders of the school to provide a secure environment consistent with the ethos of the school and its safeguarding commitments.
- Supporting the Business Manager in the delivery of an effective HR service.
- Supporting the operation of Management Information Systems to ensure their effective and efficient use across the school.
- Manage the whole school administrative function and administrative staff
Thornbury and Star Academies can offer:
- Positive working relationships
- A caring school ethos where every child really does matter
- The opportunity to be part of an Outstanding Trust
- The support and expertise of the Primary Academies Leadership Team
- An ongoing programme and commitment to Continuous Professional Development
- A learning environment where excellence is our goal
All potential applicants are welcome to visit the School for an opportunity to learn more about us and our vision, mission and core values. For an informal and confidential discussion, or to arrange a visit, please contact Karen Dunwell on 01274- or emailing.
Applicants are required to complete the Trust's application form. CVs will not be accepted for this post.
Closing Date: Thursday 14th February.
Interview Date: Wednesday 27th February.
Thornbury Primary Leadership Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. This post is subject to satisfactory clearances including references, DBS checks, health clearances and proof of legal working in accordance with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996