Recruitment Resourcer - Northampton
Posted on Feb 8, 2019 by Anonymous
Overview of the role:
* Booking interviews, assessments, interview rooms, raising vacancies & administering online assessments
* Performing all Telephone Interviews & administering Video Interviews
* Ensuring all candidate & manager communication is sent within agreed SLA's
* Responding to resourcing general enquiry emails and telephone calls via a huntlog.
* Administering and quality checking recruitment processes for all candidates
* Ensure a high standard of customer service by proactively working with the immediate and wider HR teams
* Resolving day to day resourcing enquires, issues and complaints; investigation where necessary to achieve a full resolution and service recovery
* Maintain knowledge and understanding to provide guidance on UKVI right to work requirements and visas
* Identify potential improvements to processes and make recommendations to the Shared Services Management Team
* Support high profile recruitment projects where appropriate
* Accurately file all documentation and ensure all candidate and employee data is entered into HR systems in a timely accurate and consistent manner.
* Accurately recording MI, providing detailed commentary around tasks for reporting.
* Support within projects within the team
Ideal candidate experience:
Recruitment, HR or very strong admin background is essential.
Have excellent Verbal and Written communication.
Have confidence in taking ownership for each call.
Be able to make and explain decisions clearly.
Have a willingness to learn.
Have the ability to follow processes and policies.
Be able to manage you time effectively.
* Able to work under pressure & to high targets
Hours of work:
Shifts between 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday - 35 hrs per week.
Pay rate: £10.80 per hour
This is a fantastic temporary to permanent opportunity with lots of progression and development available.
Cordant People are an equal opportunity employer.
You must be able to pass a credit check and a CRB Check!
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer