Posted on Feb 8, 2019 by Jaguar Land Rover Orland Park
As we continue to expand each day, there is more than enough room for growth and advancement in your automotive career.
Relocation Assistance, Sign-on Bonus, and Full Benefits!
* Perform work outlined on maintenance and repair orders to ensure customer satisfaction.
* Diagnose the cause of any malfunction and repair in a timely manner.
* Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs.
* Able to explain mechanical problems and needed repairs to Service Advisors and vehicle owners in a non-technical manner.
* Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay in line with rapidly changing technology.
* Chrysler certification required
* At least 2 or 3 years of automotive experience
* Ability to diagnose and repair engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, brakes, and AC systems
* Hold a valid driver's license
* Paid training
* Paid vacation
* Flexible work hours
* Medical, dental, and vision
* Closed Sundays
* Must have at least 5 years of experience as an auto technician
* Excellent mechanical aptitude of vehicle maintenance and repair
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent customer service skills
* Team player
* Computer literate
* Valid driver's license
* Must possess necessary tools to assign tasks
Honda of Tysons Corner
Kocourek Nissan | Kia
Bob Ross Buick GMC
Cowboy Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram
Gettel Toyota of Lakewood
Auto Park Ford Sturgis