Posted on Feb 8, 2019 by Panera Bread
- Bake the majority of a cafes fresh bread and pastries each night.
- Ensure all breads and baked goods are prepared according to Paneras standards.
- Are team players by partnering with Cafe Management and fellow associates.
- Represent Paneras Concept Essence and cultural values daily in their role.
- Primarily work alone with minimal supervision.
- Perform other activities as needed such as stocking, prep and sanitation.
- 1-2 years of experience as a baker or a bakery background (preferred)
- Ability to work 3rd shift (10 p.m. 8 a.m. may vary)
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Self-starter, ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Enthusiasm, energy and positive attitude with a desire to learn and develop
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Minimum age 18 years
With over 1,800 bakery-cafes in the Panera Bread® family, and more opening all the time, it's no wonder that our company has been an excellent source of career and personal growth opportunities for more than 25 years.
In neighborhoods across the U.S. and Canada, our customers enjoy flavorful, handcrafted meals with a focus on our always freshly baked artisan bread. We're committed to creating great-tasting, quality food you can trust, served in an atmosphere of warmth and welcome in each of our bakery-cafes.
It's this warmth that you'll find when you join Panera Bread. From our competitive compensation and benefits packages to our unique cultural values (No Jerks!), we're confident you'll find us a rewarding and even fun place to work.