Posted on Feb 8, 2019 by Blue Ribbon Restaurants Palisades Village
A qualified Line Cook will possess a minimum of 1 to 2 year cooking experience, proper food handling and cooking technique, a culinary degree is a plus, willingness to enthusiastically follow the Chef's recipes and vision, well organized and driven to be the best they can be.
We are looking for culinary professionals who are interested in pursuing a long-term career in the F&B industry and want to develop a complete and comprehensive set of techniques
- A genuine passion and knowledge for food
- Has a high level of professionalism
- Knows how to follow recipes exactly and chef's instructions
- Prior experience with restaurant service, Garde Manger, Fish, Meat or Sauce station
- Dependable, strong work ethic, detail oriented, and is able to learn and adapt
- Must have a wide range of product knowledge, technical skills, and is up to date current food trends
- Must be organized and be able to multi-task, work well under pressure, follow direction and understand sense of urgency
- Sociable and friendly to staff and guests.
- Must have open availability to work on different shifts, weekends, and holidays.
- A genuine passion and knowledge for great food
- Line Cooks: Prior experience as a line cook of 3 years minimum
- Must be meticulously clean and aware of all food safety standards (Must have CA Food Handler's License)
- A positive attitude is the best asset.
- A desire to patiently train and grow those around you.
- We believe our people are our greatest assets and are excited to welcome new members to our team.