Posted on Feb 8, 2019 by Quad/Graphics
Careers across Quad/Graphics are defined by a rich legacy of passionate people driven by innovation and motivated to find a better way. Fueled by interesting days, you?ll find hard work is good work, and feel a deep sense of pride in a job well done ? something shared by everyone in the community we call Quad.
At Quad, you?ll begin at a competitive wage with immediate opportunities to advance ? driving you to be better than yesterday. Additionally, earn up to 10% more of your base wage and overtime pay through an incentive program that rewards productivity, safety and product quality.
We offer support at every step of your career with on-site healthcare facilities, 401(k) retirement savings, paid holidays and vacations, and many more great benefits.
You?ll proudly wear Quad blue and stand shoulder to shoulder with the team that?s transforming an industry. Your work matters at Quad.
Quad/Graphics is currently seeking Perfect Binding Operators to work in the?Versailles, KY?facility.? This positions duties include, but are not limited to:
- Direct Bindery Crew in efficient and safe operation of equipment.
- Set up machine to run job.?
- Continuous monitoring of job specifications to ensure customer satisfaction.?
- Ensure proper materials and product are at the machine, and assists crew members in obtaining replacement product from Material Handling as necessary.?
- Troubleshoot breakdowns, make minor repairs and perform routine maintenance on machine.?
- Follow detailed written instructions and complete safety and production reports and paperwork as required.?
- Responsible for maintaining good housekeeping in work area.? ?
- Must have significant knowledge and 3-5 years prior work experience in?bindery operation.?
- Must have leadership skills to direct the crews.
- Must have good interpersonal skills and be able to work directly with employees, as well as internal and external?customers
- Must be able to work any shift and overtime as required.
- Must be physically capable of performing the work with our without reasonable accommodation.
- ? Prefer experience with?Mueller and Kolbus?equipment
Quad/Graphics is a leading print and marketing services provider focused on helping brand owners market their products, services and content more efficiently and effectively across media channels. The company has approximately 22,500 full-time employees across North America, South America and Europe with 161 facilities locations in 17 countries. With a consultative approach, worldwide capabilities, leading-edge technology and single-source simplicity, Quad/Graphics creates value for its clients be helping them perform better in today's rapidly changing world through the integration of print products with complementary services to improve efficiencies, reduce costs, create engagement, lift response and increase revenue.