CONCIERGE - NEWBERN VIP UNIT / PER DIEM DAYS
Posted on Feb 8, 2019 by Good Samaritan Medical Center
The Concierge is responsible for the Delivery of non-clinical needs of the patient and their family members to exceed customers expectations.
- Monitor patients rooms, ensure requests are delivered timely.
- Identifies patient personal preferences.
- Notifies Director of any service related issues.
- Facilitates food service needs of patients and family members.
- Maintains and cleans non-clinical supplies.
- Transports patients when needed.
- Collects and documents incremental room charges.
Required:High School Graduate or equivalent
Required:6 months in customer service
West Palm Beach, Florida
Good Samaritan Medical Center
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.