Sales Associate, Any Mountain - Tahoe City - Winter Seasonal - FT & PT
Posted on Feb 8, 2019 by Vail Resorts
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts.?You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team.?Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies?and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us.?Welcome to Vail Resorts.?Reach Your Peak.
- Serve customers by developing a rapport, building customer confidence, providing accurate information, and promoting product through point of sale
- Provide customers with highest level of customer service expected for assigned department through professional, corteous and knowledgeable assistance to ensure individualized needs are met with respect to equipment, product, and/or merchandise questions
- Aid and assist other departments as needed
- Maintain a flexible schedule to accommodate the needs of the business
- Complete all certifications required for position?carryout specific tasks while simultaniously providing guest service
- Effectively communicate product and supply needs to management
- Drive business by increasing units per transaction and average dollar per sale
With diverse tree-lined mountain trails, a world-class terrain park and a vibrant village, Northstar is the perfect setting for families and snow sports enthusiasts alike. Nestled in the Sierra Nevada just 15 minutes from Lake Tahoe, 30 minutes from Reno and a few hours from Napa and San Francisco, it?s easy to explore everything Northern California has to offer. Join the Northstar team and learn why Truckee, CA has been voted one of the ?Top 25 Ski Towns in the World.?
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 163974