Product and Merchandising Analyst
Posted on Feb 8, 2019 by Lifetouch
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate and communicate with Marketing, Senior Management, Production, Photography, IT/IS and other functional areas to understand business requirements and to configure merchandising and ordering systems for multiple business lines.
- Manage available entities for photo programs within order management systems, including promotions, merchandising, and marketing and pricing rules.
- Create, update and maintain documentation of system process setup for merchandising/ordering systems.
- Gather and review specific requests from territories; identify variances from available program offerings and work with territories to ensure plans are accurate and complete.
- Participates in Seasonal Readiness planning, execution and testing as needed.
- Performs other projects or miscellaneous duties as requested or assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, I.T. or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2-4 years related experience, including experience leading projects in cross-functional teams.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong data handling, analytical/critical thinking, problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- Strong computer and technical skills with ability to quickly learn and adapt to new, changing and unique systems and processes.
- Able to successfully communicate, influence, translate and collaborate with cross functional teams.
- Strong planning, project management and execution skills.