Thrift Store Lead Person - McAlester, OK 1
Posted on Feb 8, 2019 by Flowers Foods
Leads the day-to-day operations in Retail Sales Outlet. This includes stocking the store, opening/closing register, daily deposits, scheduling helper and?checking in distributors. Position requires demonstration of competency for all on-the-job activities that may have a direct or indirect affect on product safety, legality and/or quality. Requires constant interaction with work group and other departments at the primary work location.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Inventories incoming product
- Stocks shelves according to set standards
- Checking in distributors
- Maintains positive relationships and uses suggestive selling with retail customer
- Opening and closing store registers
- Scheduling store helper
- Maintains cleanliness of work area
- Practices and complies with all Company policies and procedures (EEO, Harassment, Safety, Sarbanes Oxley, etc.).
- Performance of other duties which are deemed by management to be an integral part of the job, including but not limited to fulfillment of work schedules, adherence to attendance policies, and other applicable operating rules, policies and procedures.
- Must be willing to travel to cover other thrift stores.?
Six or more months in retail and/or customer service experience.
No educational prerequisite; however, must have demonstrated ability to read, comprehend, write, perform basic math skills and record information applicable to the job.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent total rewards package.? Please reply by 01/22/2019. ?Resumes are active for 30 days.? Interested job seekers who successfully complete the series of pre-screening questions and who appear to possess the basic qualifications for this position may be contacted for a telephone interview.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disability
If you need assistance with submitting your resume due to a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to Karen Michele Domes at or -5290