Rental Tech - Ski Depot Sports Main - 480 - FT & PT - Winter Seasonal
Posted on Feb 8, 2019 by Vail Resorts
Rental Technicians are responsible for generating sales through world-class guest service through assisting customers with rental equipment.
Job Responsibilities (but not limited to):?
- Explain to guests how to operate rental equipment, safety practices, and guest responsibility for the equipment during the rental including length of rental and return options
- Ensure equipment on rental ?ready? line is clean, serviced, and tested according to company standards
- Follow all company standards in regards to paperwork, cash management, and loss prevention
- Deliver an enthusiastic and professional level of guest service at all times
- Adhere to all safety procedures
- Maintain all paperwork according to company policy ?
- Previous retail/rental experience preferred
- Passion for Skiing/Snowboarding
- Maintain a working knowledge of products and trends within the industry
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Ability to communicate fluently with co-workers and guests in accurate spoken and written English?
- Basic computer skills?
- Ability to work a flexible schedule; including nights, holidays and weekends ?
- Free Winter Park Pass and?EPIC Ski and Snowboard Pass to our world-class resorts
- Employee discounts at our retail stores
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Excellent training and professional development
- 401k Saving Plan
- Health Benefits
- Auto, Home, Pet Insurance
Breeze at Ski Depot Sports located in beautiful Winter Park, CO is truly in the heart of the Rockies and the heart of outdoor living. We make sure our employees are taken care with both a Winter Park lift pass and a Vail Resorts lift pass. Our employees thrive on delivering exceptional customer service with the amazing selection of products our store offers. Share your enthusiasm for the outdoors with us!
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 161835