Analytical Project Manager - South Tyneside
Posted on Feb 8, 2019 by CK GROUP
The main purpose of your role will be to manage key laboratory projects from beginning to end, including the installation of equipment, managing project teams to meet key project deadlines and responding appropriately to changes in project scope.
Your duties will include:
- Facilitating in the definition of project scope
- Effectively communicating project expectations and updates on an ongoing basis to all key stakeholders
- Managing the acquisition of laboratory personnel to meet project requirements
- Defining project success criteria and managing KPIs to ensure that deliverables are met
- Overseeing the development of analytical methods
- Analysis of analytical results, and using them to achieve robust processes and accreditations
To be considered for the position, you will ideally have the following skills and experience:
- Qualified to BSc level, or possess equivalent experience in Chemistry or another relevant subject
- Experience in analytical method development using a range of instrumentation such as LC-MS and GC-MS
- Experience in management of laboratory projects to completion and on budget
- Experience of working to quality systems such as ISO 17025 would be highly beneficial for this position.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 44548 in all correspondence.
Park Street People
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy