Field Service Engineer - Midlands
Posted on Feb 8, 2019 by CSG
Field Service Engineer -UK
New year, new challenge? My client is looking for a field service engineer who can deliver high quality support alongside installing, servicing and repairing products. The perfect candidate would have experience in a similar role, whilst demonstrating a high level of customer service to exceed customer's satisfaction.
- Working closely with customers to ensure you solve technical issues
- Install, maintain and repair complex instrumentation in hospital and labs
- Manage service parts inventory levels
- Carry out the demonstration of units and systems at prospective customer sites.
- Develop technical training for the in-house technical support teams and the application scientists
- Help train up customers in methods to best look after the instruments
- The ability to identify potential leads and pass them over to the appropriate sales professional
- Plan and carry out business trips cost effectively and in accordance with company guidelines.
- 4+ years working in the bio-tech/pharmaceutical industry in a field service role
- Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering with knowledge in the biotechnology/biomedical industry
- Knowledge of the Pharmaceutical industry (desirable)
- Experience working in a laboratory or hospital environment
- Willing to travel
- Great customer service
- Superb time management
- Clean drivers licence
- Eligibility to work in UK
- Ideally located between Midlands & M25
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary + Company car + computer + phone + home office allowance
- The chance to work for an industry leading organisation
- Full training package on a wide range of products
If this is something that sounds like you would be interested in, and you have the relevant experience then please reach out and apply for a confidential discussion.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably, we can't always do this on every occasion due to high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within four weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group