Senior QC Scientist
Posted on Feb 8, 2019 by Reed Scientific
Salary: Up to £35,000 p/a
Contract: Fulltime, permanent
Reed Scientific are looking for experience QC scientists for their international pharmaceutical client who are currently looking to expand their quality function. The suitable applicant will hold chemistry based qualifications with a considerable number of years' experience working within a GMP regulated pharmaceutical/medical device industry.
• To transfer methodology into the business, to perform routine laboratory procedures, and to perform project work within the department.
• To carry out projects within the Department and at international level, as required.
• To prepare technical documentation within the Department, as required.
• To assist in the development and validation of laboratory procedures within the team, as required.
• To train others as required.
• Ensure cGMP is applied in their area of work and comply with cGMP in all areas of the business.
• To carry out any other tasks which may be required from time to time
• To review analytical and laboratory data within the Department for accuracy, completeness and compliance with documented procedures.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business