Regulatory (REACh) Manager
Posted on Feb 8, 2019 by Hudson Shribman
Regulatory (REACh) Manager £c45-54k + Strong Bonus + Benefits
South East AB/J3854
An experienced regulatory (REACh) manager for a leading global organisation is urgently required to ensure and maintain product compliance and provide regulatory (REACh / CLP) knowledge, leadership and support to the strategic business units in collaboration with the management team and external consultants. The successful regulatory affair candidate will be based in the Product Compliance team and is accountable for product adherence to laws, regulations, guidelines, specifications and company standards. The team works closely with business, legal, consumer product safety and product functions to provide expertise on Regulatory & Product compliance matters and assesses and measures compliance and related risks to take a lead with active substance approval and product authorisation.
Key areas of responsibility
- Conduct REACH and CLP assessments for the entire new product development portfolio
- Be a point-of-contact and source of information in ensuring that key REACH compliance requirements are fully incorporated into NPD deployment plans.
- Compile accurate technical documentation of regulatory required product information to facilitate the compliance to regulations
- Identify current and evolving REACH (and CLP) requirements for new product launches.
- Facilitate and track the reporting and submission of information to meet regulatory compliance.
- Lead and coach multifunctional technical teams to ensure delivery and full REACH compliance of all materials and products.
- Delivery of customer service level expectations (innovation, quality, risk management, supply).
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Significant previous experience in the areas of REACH and CLP, and its application to commercial products
- A good first degree in a relevant scientific discipline and/or expertise developed with a positive track record.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to influence key stakeholders and external suppliers and capable of conveying complex technical requirements across the organisation.
- Strong, fundamentally sound project management knowledge, as evidenced from previous experience, with ability to accurately capture project/work progress for the purposes of traceability, planning, communication and auditing.
- Able to deal proactively and confidently when faced with a high level of ambiguity and tight time constraints.
- Able to recognise opportunities and implement improvements to create efficiencies
Benefits Base salary from £43-54k per year, depending of relevant experience + Bonus + Company Share Reward Scheme + Company Pension Scheme + Private Healthcare Cover + Eligibility for Company Flexible Benefits Scheme.
To Apply: Please contact Alison Basson, job ref AB/J3854 on