Automotive Service Advisor / ASM
Posted on Feb 8, 2019 by Toyota South Atlanta
This is a great opportunity with hands on training and dedication from our leadership team. Great for recent college graduates.
We offer a very clear path for growth within our organization, with defined & attainable goals every step of the way. Our employees work together towards a common goal to offer the best service in the industry.
We are seeking an Assistant Service Advisor to join our exceptional Service team here at Toyota South Atlanta. No dealership experience is required however strongly preferred.
* Bonuses based on performance
* Work / life balance - great hours & schedule options available
* Work with the latest technology
* Paid training
* Paid vacation
* Health, dental, vision insurance
* Life insurance
* Disability insurance
* Employee purchase and service discounts
* Discounts on Verizon and Sprint wireless
* Ensure that customers receive prompt, courteous, and effective service
* Ask the right questions and listen carefully to customer
* Serving as a liaison between technicians and customers
* Take ownership of the customer's experience by carrying out those additional assignments that allow the dealership to leave a positive impression with the customer
* Distribute work between technicians
* Prioritize required services
* Ensure customer has a positive dealership experience
* Provide concierge support for all owner inquiries, whether phone or in person, to assure the customer does not get mishandled
* Ensures that the daily inventory of technicians' time is consistently sold to service customers.
* Gathering customer information for follow up appointments
* Representing Toyota South Atlanta in a professional manner with all communications.
* Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the workday
* MUST love new tech
* Prepared to be a "sponge" with Managers
* Ready to hit the ground running on learning new products in & out
* Outgoing with a friendly personality
* Have quality customer service skills
* Must be willing to submit to a background check