Business Development Coordinator
Posted on Feb 8, 2019 by Webb Chevrolet (Oak Lawn)
We need both Women and Men! Automobile Sales experience a plus but not required, hospitality Industry experience ideal.
Some of the benefits we provide:
* Competitive compensation
* Flexible hours
* Health Insurance - Company contributes a portion to cost
* Dental and Vision Insurance
* 401k with match
* Stable family owned business
* Paid Vacation
* Car discount
* Career path with room for promotion
What you will do:
At Webb Chevy, our Sales Representative are the front line for Webb Automotive Group. You and your coworkers are the face of Webb. Everything you do from the moment you greet the customer to the time they drive off in their new car (and after) paints a picture of what our company is all about.
• Lead customers through the sale process including selection, test drive, personalization, financing and paperwork
• Use Customer Relationship Management tool to effectively track all customer interactions
• Effectively educate customers on Webb Rewards and Benefits
• Present customer Deal Structure and additional finance products
• Follow up with customers and maintain high customer satisfaction
• Represent the dealership and Webb
Do you have what it takes? We're looking for someone who has…
• Excellent Organizational Skills and Time Management
• Ethical Business Practices and Professional Image
• Exceptional Customer Service Abilities
• Technology Proficient
As part of the Webb team you will also be expected to embrace our Core Values. Our Core Values are what define this organization. They will be used during the recruitment process to decide if you are the right fit for our company and your ability to embrace them will help shape your future with us.
• Do the right thing. Nothing is worth compromising a relationship.
• Lead by example. Be willing to help no matter how difficult the challenge.
• Display positive energy. A good attitude is highly contagious.
• Be open minded. The only thing that is constant is change.