Vehicle Porter Reconditioning Center
Posted on Feb 8, 2019 by Walser Reconditioning Center
As a Vehicle Porter you will be transporting reconditioned vehicles to various Walser and non-Walser dealerships throughout the Twin Cities, follow company safety policies and procedures, protect company assets, and all other duties, tasks, and/or projects as assigned.
* Must be at least 16 years old
* Must be able to work on your feet for extended periods of time
* Must be able to bend, reach, stoop, kneel, and lift (up to 25 lbs.)
* Must be punctual and reliable
* Knowledge of roads in metro area helpful
* Ability to drive manual transmission vehicles strongly preferred
* Must have a valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record
Walser Automotive Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements. Walser Automotive Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Walser Reconditioning Center
Walser Polar Chevrolet