Admin/Secretarial Assistant - Brighton
Posted on Feb 8, 2019 by Red Flag Recruitment
Our client is looking for a Secretarial Assistant to join their growing team in Brighton.
Previous experience within this sector is 100% required.
Working Hours: 9.00am-5.00pm
Key Accountabilities: -
- To deal with correspondence and administrative matters from clients
- To prepare and file documents
- Answer calls and forward them to the concerned department.
- Perform basic bookkeeping filing and other related duties.
- Take and relay messages.
- To update company records accordingly
- To maintain the client database and to assist with the ongoing task of maintaining the database's integrity
- To carry out the work in line with the policies and procedures of the company
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Focus on client service and delivery
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to work independently but as a cooperative member of a team
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Reliable and ethical approach
- Strong problem-solving abilities
If you have suitable experience, please send your CV to Emma Sharp at Red Flag Recruitment
St Barnabas Hospices
GCB Agency Recruitment