FXIP Customer Service Representative
Posted on Feb 8, 2019 by American Express
Anyone can have an innovative idea. Here they get heard.
Customer service is a key differentiator that helps to drive satisfaction, loyalty and ultimately revenue for the FX International Payments business. Reporting to Manager, FXIP Customer Care, the incumbent will be responsible for providing exceptional service to customers of the FX International Payments business.
Purpose of position:
- Providing Customer Service support for FX IP Clients and internal support for Account Managers/Sales teams
- Communications with external Corporate Clients.
- Communications with internal business partners to facilitate required activities.
- Focus of the role is a mixture of telephony inbound/outbound and email servicing.
- Servicing the inbound/outbound calls of all FXIP customer segments across multiple markets.
- Delivering premium value through the first contact resolution of client queries.
- Strict adherence to all controls and compliance procedures.
- The accurate and timely investigation of customer complaints in line with FCA regulation.
- Involvement in payment investigation and other operational processes.
- Prioritisation and escalation of urgent customer queries
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Experience working in a client focused environment.
- Exceptional focus on customer service and understanding of drivers behind positive customer experience.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Ability to make sound judgments on the basis of the information presented.
- Ability to cope under pressure whilst maintaining attention to detail/accuracy.
- Flexible attitude, personal accountability, team player.
- Experience of working in a target driven environment.
- Creative problem solving, interpersonal, listening and organisational skills are required.
- Flexibility with working hours is essential
Why American Express?
There's a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people's lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We've also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they're ready to take on a new career path, we're right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don't make a difference without it.
Don't live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process - or need any reasonable adjustments to be made - then please contact the Recruitment Team on or (free phone, subject to individual carrier charges). For Russia based candidates on .
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Arc IT Recruitment
Red Flag Recruitment Ltd