Dutch Speaking Customer Care Professional - Commercial Card Servicing
Posted on Feb 8, 2019 by American Express
You'll do more than the expected. You'll do the unexpected.
Customer Care Professional - Commercial Servicing Network - Dutch speaking
American Express is a global service company, providing customers with exceptional access to products and experiences that enrich lives and build business success.
We're committed to becoming the world's most respected service brand and daily deliver extraordinary service to our customers, constantly reinventing our ways of working to ensure we offer rich rewards that redefine expectations for our clients and ourselves.
If you are passionate about delivering extraordinary service, results driven and interested in working for a world-class global brand, then the position with American may be an ideal fit for you. In this role you will ensure extraordinary customer service by swiftly and accurately responding to phone calls from our customers, making it easy to do business with us, while solving customer issues and celebrating their value to us.
The role also involves back office tasks such as mail correspondence and cases from our external and internal customers and customer facing service. This role is part of a multilingual team and with an array of varied tasks and responsibilities.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
To be successful in this role you will have to show the following:
- Passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Dutch language is mandatory
- Ability to build customer loyalty through exceptional listening, relationship building, and strong written and verbal communication in English.
- Ability to work in a structured and fast paced environment where you will be motivated to meet or exceed performance targets.
- Ability to effectively multitask and prioritise a varied workload.
- A consultative manner, resourcefulness and ability to influence
- Creativity in solving problems and eagerness to identify and present effective solutions.
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications i.e. Outlook, Word, etc. and ability to grasp new systems quickly.
- Ability to deal with demanding workloads and shifting priorities in order to meet tight deadlines without compromising on quality.
- Self-motivated and able to manage time effectively to ensure deadlines are met and work volumes are managed.
- Strong team player and desire to work with others. Demonstrate pro-active approach to problem solving
American Express are pleased to offer a competitive international relocation package. Details and conditions will be shared on application.
Why American Express?
There's a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people's lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We've also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they're ready to take on a new career path, we're right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don't make a difference without it.
Don't live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process - or need any reasonable adjustments to be made - then please contact the Recruitment Team on or (for Russia based candidates ).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time