Cleanroom Technician Medical Devices
Posted on Feb 8, 2019 by ProTech Recruitment Ltd
This is a great opportunity for a Cleanroom Technician to join a well-known precision engineering company that specialise in high-end electrical and mechanical technology for the surgical, medical and healthcare sectors.
The position will be primarily based within an ISO 7 cleanroom environment, where you will be responsible for conducting all production and operational processes from product assembly through to sterilisation and dispatch.
The Cleanroom Technician will ideally have previous experience working within a cleanroom environment, however this is not essential. Alongside this, previous experience working within a manufacturing and/or heavily regulated industry is important.
Cleanroom Technician Requirements:
- Any experience within a cleanroom is very beneficial
- Experience or knowledge within electronics, electrical or mechanical engineering
- Previous experience working within manufacturing, ideally within a high-tech environment
- Experience building, testing and repairing electro-mech systems is advantageous
- A desire to learn and be a part of a growing, successful business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If this Cleanroom Technician opportunity matches with your skills and experience, please click on Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.