Posted on Feb 7, 2019 by randstad cpe
I have the perfect opportunity for a permanent Site Engineer with a well known civils contractor, who holds an excellent reputation in the local region.
We are currently recruiting for a permanent Site Engineer to be based in the Sussex areas, working with a reputable regional based contractor. This contractor deal with all aspects of civil engineering - Earthworks, Water Treatment Works, Infrastructure and Coastal and River. It would be advantageous if you have experience on Water Treatment projects.
You will be responsible for:
- Setting out, using a Total Station OR GPS
- Quality Assurance / RFI's
- Liaising with the client and various other professionals, such as Structural Engineers and consultancies
- As built surveys
- Dealing with risk assessments and method statements
- Check subcontractors setting out
- Degree / HND qualified
- Use of Total Stations (OR GPS desirable)
- Experience in - highways, bridges, infrastructure, environmental, frameworks and special works
- Ability to explain design ideas and plans clearly and concisely
- Confident in making decisions
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal
- Project Management skills
- Ability to work within budgets and to tight deadlines
- Ability to work within a team
£28,000 - 36,000, plus competitive benefits package - including car / car allowance. Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.