Posted on Feb 7, 2019 by Toyota of Scranton
BASIC JOB SUMMARY:
The Porter will greet guests at the main entrance of our service drive to ensure a positive first impression. This individual must be able to provide customers with a warm greeting and handle all incoming requests/concerns. The goal of this position is to provide an overall exceptional customer experience, to increase our reputation, and ensure sustainable growth.
- Welcome guests upon entrance and begin the reception process
- Meet, greet, provide information, and directs our service guest to the appropriate service advisor.
- Act as the point of reference for guests who need assistance or information and attend to their wishes and requirements
- Understand customers non-vehicle needs and provide them with personalized solutions by suggesting activities and facilities provided by the dealership.
- Arrange off-site accommodations, transportation etc. upon request from guests.
- Quickly, politely and accurately determine appropriate routing for customer inquiries.
- Assist with technology portion of new car delivery.
- Work calmly and efficiently under pressure and with persons who are frustrated.
- Maintain appearance and services of drive up area.
- Maintain appearance and services of client waiting areas.
- Perform data entry and general office clerical tasks upon request.
- Manage a staff of valets to ensure that they are delivering a premium guest experience.
- Work with the service manager to determine and maintain the appropriate staff requirements.
- Assume responsibility for the general behavior and appearance of the valet staff.
- Conduct one's personal and business activities in a manner that promotes a positive image of the position, department, and dealership.
- 1 year verifiable experience as a premium hotel concierge; experience in customer service or relevant role is an advantage
- Multilingual is preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and confident with a great deal of patience
- Ability to multitask and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues with a customer-focused orientation
- High school diploma; degree in hotel management or relevant field will be a plus
Teach For America
Teach For America
Flying Food Group, Inc.