Posted on Feb 7, 2019 by Jobheron
An exclusive private apartment complex based in Knightsbridge, London is looking for a Housekeeping Attendant to join their team.
Opened in 2005, they have a well-established and solid Housekeeping Department, and are looking for a talented new member to join them on a shift pattern (5 out of 7 days per week).
As their Housekeeping Attendant, you will be responsible for cleaning the apartment complex on a daily basis to ensure that consistently high levels of cleanliness are maintained in accordance with Policies and Procedures and their 5-star luxury ethos.
About the Housekeeping Attendant role:
- Cleaning identified and allocated areas on a daily basis ensuring these are kept meticulously clean and organised at all times
- Providing courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service at all times
- Minimising spoilage, breakage and wastage of operating supplies being mindful of budget at all times
- Handling resident enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner
- Reporting resident complaints or problems to the Housekeeping Assistant Manager if no immediate solution can be found, and ensuring follow-up with the resident is done
- Handing over to the Housekeeping Manager all Lost & Found items with full Information
- Having a complete understanding of the different cleaning products and their economical use ensuring the appropriate cleaning materials are used in accordance with product instructions
- Attending regular departmental communication meetings
- Assisting in carrying out quarterly, bi-yearly, annual inventory of operating equipment
The company is fully compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation and your data will be treated in accordance with the current legal requirements.
Sounds interesting? Click the APPLY button now.
Candidates with previous experience or job titles including; Housekeeping Attendant, Housekeeper, Maintenance Attendant, Housekeeping Assistant, Maintenance, may also be considered for this role.