Posted on Feb 7, 2019 by Anonymous
Tuesday 19th, Wednesday 20th, Thursday 21st, Friday 4th only 11am- 3.30pm
Gladstone Pottery Museum, ST3 1PQ
Key Duties / Responsibilities
1. To deliver a welcoming and efficient catering service for the wide range of visitors to Museums.
2. To work as a team to achieve the highest possible standards of service, hygiene and safe working practices, bringing to the attention of line manager any concerns about Health and Safety and food hygiene without delay.
3. To provide an efficient and effective sales service to maximise the income generating potential of the Museum.
4. To carry out food preparation.
5. To present and serve meals and to transfer meals to dining areas as appropriate.
6. To set up and clear away service points.
7. To handle money received from sales in accordance with City Council Financial procedures.
8. To control stock including food, equipment and linen.
9. To carry out general kitchen and dining duties, including washing up, cleaning kitchen premises, kitchen equipment and dining areas.
10. To carry out hygiene procedures in compliance with Food Hygiene Procedures and all current Food Safety Regulations.
11. To operate or use all types of kitchen equipment, and machinery after training, as appropriate.
12. To monitor the operation of café and maintain a high level of security.
13. To wear protective clothing as provided and to maintain a high standard of personal hygiene.
14. To follow Fire and Safety Procedures and fulfil personal responsibility under the Health and Safety at Work Act.
15. To support and oversee the requirements of meetings/conference bookings including checking room presentation, a meet & greet service on arrival, arranging equipment and general delegate support throughout the day. Page 2 of 3
16. To fill and clean vending machines where provided
Candidates are required to fill online application online and return within 1 day