Posted on Feb 7, 2019 by Pohanka Nissan Hyundai
Are you driven by technology and sick of your current sales job? Have you been considering the automotive industry but don't know how to break in?
Pohanka Hyundai and Nissan of Fredericksburg is looking for the "Apple Genius" of our dealership. The Sales Consultant role is instrumental to our store's day-to-day operations, providing product demos to prospects, selling the technology that buyer's crave, assisting customers with technology, and solving problems quickly and efficiently. The perfect candidate will think on their feet, literally, as they will be racking up the steps across the dealership from morning to night. So get your FitBit ready!
As a Pohanka Nissan and Hyundai Sales Consultant, you're highly skilled at uncovering customers' needs, then following through with enlightening solutions. Not only are you the first person customers meet when they enter the store, but you're also the person who guides them - advising, and even setting up their new products.
Why Work Here?
* Time Magazine National Quality Dealer Award Winner
* The Sports Illustrated AIADA All-Star Dealer Award for outstanding customer service and commitment to the industry, community, and the nation
* Distinguished Service Citation from the Automotive Hall of Fame
The Pohanka Family of Dealerships is firmly entrenched in the Washington DC Metro. Starting as a single service repair facility back in 1919, our group has grown to a family of 17 dealerships and 11 service centers throughout Northern Virginia, Maryland and Washington DC. Since 1919, five generations of the Pohanka family and our associates have provided our loyal customers a variety of easy ways to meet their needs.
At Pohanka, you can expect to work on a dedicated team of professionals. Our team works with a collaborative approach and encourages success among each of our members. We are interested in helping your career and adding to your resume. Join our team and develop your skill set and realize your potential!
What We Offer
* 4 Week Paid Training Program
* Health & Dental
* 401 K with Company Contribution
* Paid Vacation
* Largest Inventory in the Area - New & Used
* Excellent Earning Potential - Top Associates Make 6 Figures!
* Base Salary
* Weekly and Monthly Bonuses
* State-of-the-art Facility
* Free Saturday Lunches
* Employee recognition program
* Mentorship program
* Greet and guide clients as they appear on the lot to proceed into the sales process.
* Engage in conversation with clients to fully understand their needs.
* Assist clients to identify a vehicle that fulfills their wants and needs.
* Be the vehicle expert. Know the in's & the out's of product offerings, optional packages & latest technology
* Customize vehicle delivery while insuring that the client understands the vehicle's operational feature.
* Daily follow up using the dealership's Customer Relationship Management System (CRM).
* Bring your 'A game' & positive attitude with you every day
* Maintain an enthusiastic, high-energy personality throughout the workday.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Excellent listening skills.
* Ability to work in a team setting.
* Effective listening skills.
* Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record according to dealerships guidelines.
* Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check