Sales Associate - Jeep Brand
Posted on Feb 7, 2019 by Pine Belt Enterprises, Inc.
* Union Salesforce
* Paid Training
* State of the Art Facility
* Health Insurance
* Dental Insurance
* Vision Insurance
* No Open to Close Schedule
* Birthday off
* Greet and guide customer as they appear on the lot to proceed into the sales process.
* Assist the customers to find a vehicle that meets their needs by using the current inventory sheets
* Enhance the sales process by demonstrating the vehicles features on the lot
* Assist customers in the completion of their sales applications
* Assist management to increase sales by inspecting the lot's vehicles daily reporting any problems to the General Manager
* Assist management in ensuring the lot is merchandised correctly to maximize sales
* Engage in a daily B.D.C. shift within a structured atmosphere.
* Constantly networking and working to obtain sales opportunities.
* Make at least 20 contacts daily through phone calls, texts, and emails.
* Take all manufacturer and Pine Belt training courses/requirements.
* Ensure customer complete satisfaction and embrace the Pine Belt/Disney culture and philosophy.
* Adhere to the Pine Belt employee handbook.
* Ensure all customers are introduced to Pine Belt's service department upon delivery of a vehicle.
* Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
* Outgoing and friendly personality, especially while handling objections
* Quality customer service skills and sales track record
* Strong interpersonal and communications skills one-on-one and over the phone
* Persuasive and able to overcome customer objections during the sales process
* Proficient in basic business math including percentages
* Capable of learning and using basic Microsoft Office, accounting software, and proprietary sales programs
* Persistent, competitive and good work ethic
* Focuses on the customer's needs to enhance dealership and personal sales
* Assist in cleaning and washing vehicles