Post Production Assistant
Posted on Feb 7, 2019 by National Football League
NFL Media is currently looking for an Post Production Assistant to work in our Media Management and Post Production group. Must have 2+ years previous experience working in a live broadcast post production environment and be willing to work flexible schedules including overnights weekends and holidays. Candidate needs to possess a strong work ethic, positive workplace approach, work well with others and adapt in a quickly changing production environment.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Media Management support for file naming and metadata tagging.
- NFL Game logging
- Transcribing press conferences and interviews
- Videotape digitization support, converting physical videotapes into digital files.
- Assistant Editing duties as needed within Adobe Premiere
- Adhere to all facility SOPs and existing workflows to execute numerous daily tasks.
- Extensive knowledge of the NFL and College football. This position requires an in-depth knowledge of the NFL including team rosters and league activity. The ability to know the current rosters in the NFL and to be able to spell player's names accurately is a crucial skill in order to succeed in this role.
- Demonstrated experience with current post production software such as Adobe Premiere CC 2018.
- Fluency with all Microsoft Office software applications
- Familiarity with cloud based file sharing services, such as Google Cloud, Dropbox and Frame.io
- Possess excellent communications skills that allow for highly productive workflows between the editorial and production departments.
- This position is focused on weekend hours and holidays, so the candidate must have a flexible schedule and be able to work weekends, holidays and off-hour shifts when needed.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience