Lead Employer Branding (m/f/x)
Posted on Feb 6, 2019 by XING SE
XING provides advice and support to its more than 15 million members during the upheaval processes in the world of work. In an environment marked by a shortage of skilled workers, digitalization, and changes in values, XING helps its members achieve as harmonious a work/life balance as possible: For a better working life.
Lead Employer Branding (m/f/x)
The Employer Branding team is part of the Human Resources department and sets the strategic direction on how and where we tell XINGs employer story of today and for the future. Joining the team means you get to shape our Employer Brand, set strategy and drive its execution.
A challenging task
• Lead, support and further develop our new Employer Branding team to deliver on awareness, engagement and attraction of XING as employer of choice.
• Own and drive our Employer Value Proposition (EVP) that captures who we are today and who we want to be in the future. Set XINGs EVP as a foundation for a long-term brand strategy that you and the team will be driving.
• Establish and control effective employer branding processes, drive our journey towards KPI- and data driven employer branding in collaboration with our Recruiting teams.
• Plan and execute impactful targeted marketing campaigns for all relevant talent segments to boost brand awareness and support recruitment by attracting talent.
• Connect Employer Branding with marketing and communications teams of XING and align on strategy, content and goals.
A convincing background
• Strong experience in the field of Employer Branding, (HR) Marketing or talent acquisition. Corporate/start-up, consultancy or agency background welcome.
• Proven ability to consistently contribute in a fast-paced changing work environment while prioritizing multiple projects and managing time efficiently.
• Willingness for linking strategic levels of work with hands-on implementation.
• Strong stakeholder management capabilities and customer orientation.
• Leadership experience and passion for people development.
• Passion for working with data and experience in defining and implementing clever Employer Branding (and Recruiting) metrics.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and German.
An inspiring environment
XING offers a dynamic environment. As well as flexible working hours, you'll have an opportunity to unleash your skills and acquire new ones. We offer a wide range of training courses in addition to German, English and Spanish lessons, regular team and offsite events, and lots of fun. We also provide free drinks and organic fruit as well as a ProfiTicket public transport ticket, restaurant vouchers and travel insurance. And let's not forget the smartphone or iPad that you can use privately. You'll also be provided with a high-end Macbook Pro, and our offices have table football tables. If you're feeling really sporty, we also have great gym deals, and various other benefits….
If you have any questions please let us know!
Stephanie von Elmbach
Sounds good to you? We're looking forward to hearing from you!
Colgate-Palmolive Services CEW GmbH
General Mills GmbH
LEtoile Properties Verwaltung GmbH