Sales Development Representative
Posted on Feb 6, 2019 by Waldorf Ford
At Waldorf Ford, we strive to make every customer a customer for life. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. At Waldorf Ford, we believe our employees are our greatest asset. As such, we treat all employees with respect and appreciation for their contributions to the company. We believe not only in providing ongoing training, but also rewarding outstanding effort and results through bonus and commission programs.
What We Offer
Medical and Dental
Paid time off and vacation
Employee vehicle purchase plans
Family owned and operated
Long term job security
Health and wellness
Discounts on products and services
* Build relationships & create customers for life. Assist them in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
* Be the vehicle expert. Know the in's & the out's of product offerings, optional packages & latest technology
* Perform high-quality and professional demonstrations of new/used vehicles.
* Follow-up with buyers to ensure referral business.
* Learn to overcome objections and thrive in sales situations
* Direct report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
* Bring your 'A game' & positive attitude with you every day
* Available to work flexible hours & weekends
* Ready to hit the ground running on learning new product in's & out's
* Fantastic communication skills with your customers
* Professional, well-groomed personal appearance.
* Clean driving record
* Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen
Earl Stewart Toyota
Feldman Chevrolet of Highland
Reynolds GM Subaru
Webb Chevrolet (Oak Lawn)