Recruitment Consultant Social Care Temp Desk
Posted on Feb 6, 2019 by Coburg Banks Limited
The role will largely revolve around building and maintaining a temporary staffing desk and actively participating in new business.
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone to grow an already established desk.
As a Temp Desk Recruitment Consultant, you will:
- Manage and grow an already established temp desk
- Take an active role in the interview and selection process including, receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and selecting candidates
- Contribute to activities in order to develop the business. Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from client companies
- Be responsible for your own case load of clients to ensure the service runs smoothly, dealing with issues that arise and implementing changes which need to be made to ensure maximum efficiency and effectiveness
- Work towards KPI's, targets and objectives on a daily/weekly/monthly basis that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated
To be considered for the Recruitment Consultant role you will:
- Be motivated and driven
- Have previous experience within a similar role
- Have excellent communication skills
- Possess good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise their own workload
- Hold a full UK Driving License and access to a vehicle
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.