Branch Manager - Healthcare Recruitment
Posted on Feb 6, 2019 by Coburg Banks Limited
The Recruitment Manager Role
- You'll be managing a health care recruitment agency that provides nursing staff and care assistants to hospitals, nursing homes and care homes.
- You'll grow and manage a team of recruitment consultants
- You'll ensure that targets are hit and the branch is meeting regulatory requirements and delivering highest quality of care.
- You'll develop and implement a strategic business plan to enable to sustained growth of business.
- You'll develop new clients through networking and events and market research.
- You'll be managing the day to day running of the branch and monitoring the branch performance using KPIs and individual targets.
You'll be an experienced Recruitment Manager / Branch manager of a recruitment agency, with a background in Healthcare or Social are recruitment.
You'll be a driver with your own care is an essential requirement as you'll, be required to visit clients in Worcester and surrounding area.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate a proven track record of delivering sales results, be tenacious, and used to working in a competitive environment.
You'll possess the following skills
- Budgetary management experience and financially astute
- Relentlessly motivated to achieve sales
- Ability to set and meet challenging targets
- Commercial acumen
- Ability to generate and build strong relationships
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical ability
- Excellent planning & organisational skills
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.