Branch Manager Recruitment BURY ST EDMUNDS - Health & Social Care
Posted on Feb 6, 2019 by SRP HEALTHCARE
*** SRP Healthcare are rapidly expanding ***
Our expansion programme is well underway, and we continue to pursue an aggressive growth plan. Due to this growth plan for 2019, SRP Healthcare are now looking to recruit Branch Manager - Health & Social Care Division based in our BURY ST EDMUNDS office.
Are you an experienced and ambitious Senior Recruitment Consultant within Health & Social Care? Are you looking for a promotion & a new challenge?
We are recruiting for a Branch Manager within the Health & Social Care Recruitment Sector to join our growing team in BURY ST EDMUNDSin the provision of general nurses and healthcare assistants to nursing and care homes. You will be experienced in all aspects of temporary & permanent recruitment - enjoying sales & business development, staff recruitment, service & planning, maximise business opportunities and promote the range of services offered by the company.
This is a new branch set up (cold desk) & you will be involved in generating new business and developing existing business through telephone and face to face sales activities and ensuring profitability through sales, marketing, recruitment and administration. The successful candidate will have the ability to combine professionalism and friendliness to meet the needs of clients and workers and deliver a quality service to both, whilst consistently meeting targets.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous temporary & permanent staffing experience; preferably in a nursing / locum / healthcare market.
- Strong understanding of the recruitment life cycle and best practice recruitment processes involved in supplying temporary / permanent staff;
- Proven success in achieving targets; Experience running a busy temp desk; Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with people at all levels both in person and over the telephone;
- Ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships with clients, workers and colleagues;
- Self-motivated, confident, outgoing with a "can do" attitude.
- Excellent administration and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload;
- Good level of general education; and
- Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel.
- Proven ability to generate revenue and develop profitable business.
- Demonstrable understanding and appreciation of compliance and legislative requirements in Nursing and Healthcare recruitment.
- Due to the nature of the job, successful candidate must have a car and hold a current UK driving licence.
- To £25,000 Basic Salary (£35,000+ OTE) - dependant on experience
- Fantastic uncapped monthly commission structure
- Superb structured career path
- Promotion to Regional Manager for the right candidate.
- Pension Scheme
- 20 days holiday increasing to 25 days
- Quality office location
SRP Healthcare are registered with CQC & rated "GOOD"
SRP Healthcare are equal opportunities employer.