Posted on Feb 6, 2019 by Experian
Who are the pH team?
pH develop data products for our customers in sectors including banking, utilities and telecommunications which help to cleanse their customer data, learn more about the companies and individuals that they are dealing with, find more of the right customers to do business with and limit losses suffered as a result of company failures or delinquency.
You will be joining a business that encourages growth and progression in a flexible working environment where the opportunity to get involved with exciting new projects as well as working on daily BAU is a standard. Experian pH offers you support to grow your skills and knowledge through a mentoring scheme.Experian pH is a data-driven B2B marketing, risk and analytics consultancy which is creates bespoke business salutations for its customers.
What is the Project Manager responsible for?
As a Project Manager you will responsible for managing projects of average cost and/or complexity. Requirements will be to gain maximum exposure to the Project Management processes, including planning, execution, resource management, change management, risk and issue management, and stakeholder management. We are looking for someone who has experience in defining and delivering projects to a high quality.
- Define, source and manage the necessary resources to complete projects, making timely changes where necessary to achieve project objectives.
- Effectively control the issues, risk, dependencies and changes in scope, ensuring timely intervention and communication to stakeholders.
- Conduct regular a reviews of project outcomes, both internally with project team and clients during and after the project has been completed.
- Provide input into decision-making with stakeholders.
- Develop communication disciplines as appropriate for the project.
- Ensure stakeholders are provided with appropriate timely advice during and after project delivery.
- Effectively and accurately escalate and communicate issues as appropriate.
- Manage a project team to maximise quality and high performance outcomes
What are we looking for?
- Experience of project management competencies, methodology and tools, including software
- An understanding/experience working with agile methodologies - formal qualifications are a bonus but are not essential
- Understanding and application of change management competencies
- Financial literacy to forecast and manage programme, project and departmental budgets, costs and revenue
- Knowledge of legislation and regulations impacting business unit industry
- Problem solving and analytical skills
What do you get in return?
Here at Experian, we believe that great work deserves great rewards. In return for your ideas, commitment and ambition, we'll give you a very competitive base salary and a range of benefits as soon as you join.
On top of your base salary, we offer:
- Performance related bonus scheme
- 25 days' annual leave (plus the ability to purchase 5 additional days)
- Generous contributory pension
- Opportunity to buy shares with the company share-save scheme
- Life assurance
- Medical and Dental cover