HR M&A Senior Manager - Compensation & Benefits
Posted on Dec 6, 2022 by Illuminet Solutions
The HR M&A Senior Manager Total Rewards for the Americas focuses on planning, executing and managing all compensation and benefits activities in an acquisition context, from due diligence to post-acquisition integration. to be considered you must be able to evidence strong experience in all aspects of compensation and benefits.
Knowledge and Skills
- Experience in managing compensation and benefit programs throughout the life cycle of an M&A event, using data driven analysis to reach conclusions and recommendations.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and lead multiple projects simultaneously.
- Advanced competency in compensation and benefits legal requirements (ERISA, ACA compliance, 280G, 409A compliance); particularly 401(k).
- Good collaboration skills to work with HR functional leaders, compensation and benefits teams, corporate development and executive teams.
- Executive presence: Ability to conduct in-person presentations on compensation and benefits to acquired population.
- Ability to work with target companies, internal teams and different business units for job grading/mapping, benefit analysis, and integration transitions.
- Successful team player who builds and maintains solid relationships with internal teams, helping further a collaborative work environment.
- Detail-oriented with proven ability to multi-task, manage time with competing priorities and aggressive timelines to achieve goals and close issues.
This is a contract opportunity for 3 months initially and some potential for either extension or a permanent contract for the right person. The role will be inside IR35 and we are able to offer a day rate of between 500 - 650 per day depnding on skills and experience. As our client is based in the US you will also need to accomodate US hours where appropriate or be based in the US full time prefferbly.
The closing date for applications 09/12/22 so we will not consider any submissions made beyond this date.
To apply or find out more, please send your CV and contact details via this advert.
Amplify your job search: