Posted on Feb 6, 2019 by Anonymous
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a talented and ambitious accountant to manage their own portfolio and team at a leading regional firm. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to carve a key managerial role in the business, developing long term relationships with your clients, adding value to clients and the firm, with excellent prospects for longer term progression.
Our client holds their employees in high esteem and are supportive of those who wish to progress and develop their career. As you can tell, this is an incredible opportunity for a driven and technically strong accountant to step up into a rewarding role which offers a high level of responsibility within a leading firm.
* Preparation, supervision and review of statutory accounts and corporation tax computations
* Reviewing audit files and occasionally leading audits
* Completion of job control sheets and clearing of WIP
* Be the main point of contact and face of the company for clients within the portfolio, nurturing relationships and maintaining a high-level of quality at all times
* Take responsibility to coach and develop team members giving constructive feedback to enhance their skills and development
* Preparation of budgets and forecasts on behalf of clients
* Liaising with HMRC
* 3+ years' UK public practice post-qualification experience
* ACCA/ACA/CTA qualified accountant with experience within a Manager capacity position
* Skilled at dealing with business owners and advising them on a range of commercial issues
* Strong Sage, Xero and QuickBooks experience is ideal
* Excellent time management and priority setting
* An understanding of the pressures and importance of effective portfolio management
* Ability to communicate well with clients and understand their requirements
Our client is considering a wide range of skillsets, so if you feel you could be relevant please apply directly or contact Caitlan Warne at AJ Chambers.
Accounts Manager - Hertfordshire
Claremont Consulting Ltd