Direct Procurement Category Manager
Posted on Feb 6, 2019 by Bramwith Consulting
Direct Procurement Category Manager - Blue-Chip FMCG Major - West London - £50-60k+ excellent package
Established as a leading FMCG and one of the largest food organisations worldwide, this £multi-billion company has recreated a role for an ambitious and driven senior buyer to join their hugely expanding procurement team.
Working out of their global HQ in west London, the fortunate senior buyer will become an integral part of an award-winning procurement function. The senior buyer will join an innovative team looking to overtake their competitors and become the largest food organisation globally. With an esteemed package including a fantastic car allowance, the senior buyer will thrive within a fast-paced environment in a forward-thinking culture.
This is an opportunity to join a team which is expanding exponentially and allows for accelerated career progression.
Direct Procurement Category Manager Responsibilities:
- Accountable for the management and execution of strategic sourcing and the end-to-end procurement life cycle
- Extensive analysis of relevant trends within the FMCG market, highlighting cost-effective solutions for the expanding FMCG procurement team and negotiation with market-leading vendors/suppliers
- Develop and maintain relationships with a variety of senior global stakeholders throughout the global procurement life cycle
- Responsible for the successful decision making and efficient management of resources
Direct Procurement Category Manager Requirements:
- Proven track record working in a FCMG major within a directs buyer capacity
- Excellent inter-personal, communication and negotiation skills
- Strong academic record
- MCIPs qualified desirable but not essential
If you're looking for an opportunity to develop within a massive blue-chip enterprise, enabling rapid career progression and a fantastic package, please send your CV to Sam at
Key Skills: procurement, buyer, directs, category manager, direct buyer procurement, category buyer, sourcing, strategic procurement, negotiation, procurement stakeholder management, vendor management, supplier relationship, indirect spend, direct sourcing, FMCG, foods, food company, vendors, supply, suppliers, West London, Central London, North London, South London, City of London, Greater London, London, Middlesex