Panel Management Administrator
Posted on Feb 6, 2019 by Cambridge Assessment
Contract: Full Time, Permanent, Fixed Term
Location: Progress House, Coventry
What it's about
The panel management team is responsible for managing OCR's assessors and ensuring that accurate examination results are released to schedule. We are also focused on providing our assessors with a positive experience. Training will be provided.
We are looking for an enthusiastic team player with a 'can do' attitude. The ideal candidate will be experienced in Administration processes and procedures and have flexible approaches to their practice.
What you'll be doing
You will manage your own portfolio of qualifications and collaborate with colleagues across OCR in order to achieve our goals. The role will involve:
- Working closely and collaboratively with your team members;
- Building positive relationships with our external stakeholders;
- Using systems to plan and review the information needed for your portfolio of qualifications;
- Analysing and interpreting data in order to monitor marking/moderation in the Exam periods;
- Ensuring process documentation and working instructions are maintained and improved.
What we're looking for
We are looking for you to apply the knowledge of this role to allow you to become an autonomous decision-maker with the ability to escalate where appropriate:
- You'll be able to explain your ideas and work with people internally and externally through written and verbal communication.
- You'll be able to interpret data through the use of software packages to produce appropriate materials.
- We want you to be inquisitive, open-minded and keen to seek out learning and development opportunities.
- We will ask you to be determined and resourceful to deliver the best results for the business.
Who we are
OCR (Oxford Cambridge and RSA Examinations) is a leading UK exam board. We provide qualifications which engage people of all ages and abilities at school, college, in work or through part-time learning programmes. Our general and vocational qualifications equip learners with the knowledge and skills they need for their future, helping them achieve their full potential.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader and be rewarded with valuable learning opportunities, a competitive salary and benefits.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a comprehensive package of benefits to help with your life both inside and outside of work:
- Generous contributory pension
- 28 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Annual performance related bonus and increases (discretionary)
- Enhanced maternity/paternity pay and childcare voucher scheme
- Employee discount and cash back scheme at 2,500 retailers
- Cycle scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Subsidised staff restaurants
- Support for professional qualifications
- Discounted access to the University of Cambridge Sport Centre, along with various other local gyms.
We know that diversity of thinking, backgrounds and approaches leads to innovation and creates an atmosphere where everyone's contribution is valued. As well as wanting to create diverse teams, we also value diversity in the way our people approach their work. Work/life balance is important to us at Cambridge Assessment and we offer our colleagues a range of flexible working options according to the needs of the business and the individual, so please let us know of any flexible working requirements when applying and we can see how we can support you.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 14/02/2019 and interviews will be held on 22/02/2019 .
If you're successful at interview stage we will ask you to undergo background screening (carried out by Credence Background Screening Ltd), to ensure that all information provided to us is accurate. We wish you all the very best with your application.
CAMBRIDGE ASSESSMENT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
Job Segment: Manager, Bank, Banking, Management, Finance