Business Operations Associate 1
Posted on Feb 6, 2019 by Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Job Description: Are you goal-orientated, open-minded, and willing to learn about a flexible and dynamic independent distribution business model? Are you ambitious and a positive professional? Converge , an Arrow company is looking to hire a Business Operations Associate! Take a chance to set the foundation for a successful, purposeful and impactful career by becoming a part of a Fortune 113 company!
What You?ll Be Doing
- Manage a workplace organization and process for customers
- Works with vendors to ensure pricing is competitive
- Manage and track the preventive maintenance program
- Coordinates calibration with all providers
- Performs a variety of clerical duties around the branch
- Phone coverage, mail sorting and distribution, mailing product samples
- May also cover for other support positions
- Minimum of 2 year of experience in an administrative position
- High School degree preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced experience with Microsoft Excel is required
Driven by Respect, Growth, and Pride the culture at Converge speaks about doing things together as a team, in the right way, supporting each other, so that our suppliers, customers, and partners grow along with us. We wish to make a lasting, positive change to the market.
You are offered to be part in the forefront of the dynamic, growing world of cloud computing and computer component distribution. This is an opportunity to work in a highly professional, entrepreneurial and driven environment backed by data analytics, and the best in class quality certifications.
Location: Peabody (Converge)
Time Type: Full time
Job Category: Non-Customer Facing/Supplier Facing