Licensed Sales Agent - Inbound Call Center
Posted on Feb 6, 2019 by Sentry
Sentry Insurance is seeking a highly motivated, self-starter with strong organizational skills to join our team of insurance agents. This position mainly focuses on sales calls while assisting service calls for Harley-Davidson Insurance Services.
Our call center is open from Monday through Saturday, 7am-11pm CST, and Sundays from 8am - 7pm CST. As an insurance agent, your flexibility to work within these hours is a key factor to the department's success. Hours are subject to change based on business need and individual performance.
Take the sales skills you have acquired over the years to the next level or make a change and start down your new career path today with our team of professionals at one of the largest mutual insurance companies in the U.S.
WHAT IT TAKES
As an agent, you will be responsible for selling and servicing policies to meet growth, retention, profit, and sales objectives within our product.
• Promote Harley-Davidson Insurance Services product and services to customers.
• Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the product.
• Answer inbound customer inquiries on coverage limits, deductibles, etc.
• Provide quotes and bind coverage for customers in a timely fashion.
• Associate Degree or equivalent work experience.
• Effective phone communication, analytical, decision making, and human relation skills.
• Previous sales experience preferred.
• Effective multi-tasking and time management skills.
• Property & Casualty license is preferred
• Proficient computer skills with the ability to use dual monitors.
• Ability to work non-traditional hours, including evenings and weekends.
There is a reason why Sentry made Forbes' list of America's Best Midsize Employers in 2017 and 2018. At Sentry, we recognize there are many factors that contribute to your overall satisfaction both at work, and in your personal life. So, we provide a perfect mixture of compensation, benefits, company culture, and resources to ensure your everyday happiness. Below are some benefits that you'll receive.
- Competitive compensation to reward you for your hard work every day.
- Generous Paid-Time Off Plan for you to enjoy time out of the office.
- 401(K) plan with a dollar for dollar match on your first eight percent, plus immediate vesting to help fund your future.
- Group Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance to encourage a healthy lifestyle.
- Pretax Dependent Care and Health Expense Reimbursement Accounts to ease taxes on health spending.
- Extensive Work-Life Resources to lend a helping hand.
- Volunteer Time Off so you can dedicate time to the community.
- Sentry Foundation gift matching program to encourage charitable giving.
If you are interested in joining Sentry's team, select the one position that you are most interested in being considered for and complete your online application details. If you have applied with us before, you will only need to provide your email address and password. If this is your first time applying, you'll need to create an account. Please upload your resume directly, in addition to completing your online application details.WHO YOU'LL WANT TO CONTACT
All of us at Sentry-more than 4,000 associates-have various talents, skills, and backgrounds. We work together to deliver on our promises to our policyholders every day. We're proud to offer a full line of property, casualty, and life insurance products to help protect businesses, cars, homes, lives, and retirement income.
Our headquarters is in Stevens Point, Wisconsin, with claims and service offices located throughout the United States. From sales to claims, and information technology to marketing, we enjoy a rewarding and challenging work environment with opportunities for ongoing professional development and growth.
Our bright future is built on a long track record of success. We got our start in 1904 and have been helping businesses succeed and protect their futures ever since. Because of the trust placed in us, we're one of the largest and financially strongest mutual insurance companies in the United States. We're rated A+ by A.M. Best, the industry's leading rating authority.
Get ready to own your future at Sentry. Opportunities await.EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
It is our policy that there be no discrimination in employment based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, age, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Healthcare Solutions Team
Healthcare Solutions Team