Posted on Feb 5, 2019 by Venn Group
Permanent SEO Executive
Recruitment Agency reference:
Location: London, Barbican
Venn Group is currently working alongside a leading global brand publishing company to recruit a Fluent Spanish speaking SEO Executive to join their London team supporting SEO Activities on a global scale. We are looking for a passionate and driven individual to help implement SEO strategy to maximise performance of their digital publishing campaigns.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting SEO Manager and the Head of SEO to implement SEO content strategy across key client accounts
- Running weekly technical crawls of client sites and working with SEO Manager and dev team to prioritise fixes based on SEO impact.
- Reviewing technical elements including: meta data, internal links, sitemaps, redirection chains, canonical tags, hreflang tags
- Working closely with website editors to maintain good SEO practices across new and existing content
- Driving on-page optimisation to increase organic performance, including A-B testing
- Ongoing campaign reporting to assess performance and identify opportunities
- Keyword research and refresh
- Keeping in touch with latest industry trends, algorithm updates, etc.
Skills and Attributes:
- At least 2 years' SEO industry experience
- Native or bilingual proficiency in Spanish is essential
- Preferably educated to degree-level
- Strong working knowledge of the latest SEO techniques and algorithm updates
- Good knowledge of SEO tools such as: SEMRush, Google Search Console, Google Analytics and Keyword Planner; Screamingfrog, Botify or similar crawling platforms
- Strong HTML and CSS skills
- Excellent presentation and reporting skills
- A good working knowledge of WordPress CMS
- Passion for SEO and data analysis a must
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Dshanka onand email your updated CV to
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.