Senior Building Surveyor
Posted on Feb 5, 2019 by Anonymous
Senior Building Surveyor Required (Prime-Super-Prime Residential):
One of the world's most prestigious property consultancies are seeking a Senior Building Surveyor to work alongside some of the south east's finest residential properties, focusing on the prime/super-prime residential property market.
The successful Senior Building Surveyor will join a consultancy at the forefront of the property industry and be expected to provide personalised, clear and considered advice to an enviable client-portfolio.
This is a client-facing, varied opportunity including core professional services and project delivery. You will have the opportunity to progress both professionally and personally within a consultancy offering tailored career development plans and an uncapped progression structure.
The Successful Senior Building Surveyor?
* Experience in carrying out professional services/running projects
* Client-facing demeanour
* Comfortable liaising with high net-worth individuals
* Proficient in working with residential property
The Successful Senior Building Surveyor Will Receive;
* £50,000 - £65,000
* Performance based bonus
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* Contributary pension (15% employer/employee contribution)
* Private medical care/life assurance
* Discounted gym membership
* MRICS and professional Fees
Senior Building Surveyor / Chartered Building Surveyor / MRICS / London / Associate Building Surveyor