Posted on Feb 5, 2019 by Anonymous
SALARY:Up to £40,500
How would you feel about joining a team where you're supported and rewarded...?
Our client is a growing food manufacturer, that continues to grow from strength to strength.
Based in Bicester, this client is now looking for skilled Maintenance Engineers what will contribute to an already strong and dynamic engineering team.
What do you need?
Qualifications/ Requirements of Maintenance Engineer
· UK Recognised Electrical engineering qualification
· Multi-skilled ability (handling both mechanical and electrical maintenance)
· Knowledge of PLC controlled machinery
· A good team player who can also work on their own initiative
· High regard for health and safety.
· Pro-active attitude
As a Maintenance Engineer, you will be responsible for the following areas:
• Maintenance across the plant, planned and preventative
• Fault finding, problem solving and route cause analysis on machinery
• Working on electro-mechanical issues, including;
- hydraulics pneumatics, pumps, gearboxes, valves.
- sensors, motors, three phase, inverters etc.
In addition the successful Maintenance Engineer will be provided with:
· Optional overtime
· Contributory pension
· An excellent training programme
Are you a Maintenance Engineer that ticks all the boxes?
Please apply below, or give me a call referencing COP1252