DIRECTOR OF SERVICE LINES- Abrazo West Campus, Goodyear, AZ
Posted on Feb 5, 2019 by Abrazo West Campus
Abrazo West Campus, Goodyear, AZ
The Service Line Director is responsible for the growth and development of various service lines as assigned by the Chief Strategy Officer for Abrazo West Campus. Responsible for implementation of the strategic initiatives of key service lines to facilitate earning the business of physicians to facilitate convenient access points for patients in our service area. The Service Line Director is responsible for overseeing quality improvement activities to optimize patient outcomes and deliver a program that revolves around patient centered care. May supervise Patient Navigators related to various service lines. This position is responsible for ensuring achievement and maintenance of accreditation associations related to key service lines. Works with Chief Strategy Officer to explore strategies for development of various service lines. Performs community outreach activities to establish the organization as a premier destination center. Works with various stakeholder to ensure program success. Focuses on patients, physicians, employees, volunteers and the community as customers. Ongoing accountability for the ensuring the program meets applicable regulatory standards. Responsible for completion of business plans to support new service development and service optimization.
Essential Job Duties:
- Responsible for Budget preparation and adherence based on volume
- Responsible for Supply Chain Management for Department needs
- Monitor productivity/cost per unit of service on a regular basis to meet established budgetary guidelines. As necessary establish and implement action plans when variances occur
- Plans work assignments and resources allocation with full consideration of timeliness and financial impact
- Support organization strategies to create access and meet community need
- Mentors and develops staff
- Maintains and monitors JCAHO and other regulatory requirements
- Gathers and report quality indicators generated by department activity
- Support organization strategies to meet core measure goals
- Develops and implements action plans to improve patient experience
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Management or related field, or equivalent minimum experience required.
Master's degree in Business Administration, Management or Healthcare related field preferred.
5+ years' experience in project management, service line development and leading service lines in a complex healthcare organization preferred.
Managers and Directors
Abrazo West Campus
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Conifer Health Solutions
HealthCare Traveler Jobs
HealthCare Traveler Jobs
Teach For America