Nyc Sr Head Coach Of Creative
Posted on Feb 5, 2019 by Nike
To work in retail is to be the face of Nike, Inc.. With a relentless focus on product knowledge and customer service, Nike Retail teams give valuable experiences to consumers every day. From Shanghai to San Francisco, every store has a unique perspective and hosts an inspiring community of sport and style devotees. A career in Nike Retail demands creativity and ambition and offers the opportunity to grow with some of the best athletes, teammates and retail partners in the industry.
Work Hard. Play Hard.
Are you ready?
As our Nike Factory StoreSenior Head Coachyour mission will be to create an environment within a high profile and high volume store that will provide a premium consumer experience, front line of delivery of the premium employee experience and implement programs/processes to drive business results.
- Responsible for all aspects of high profile and high volume store with high visibility and potential brand impact.
- Manage people, store operations and store environment to achieve sales, service, organization, customer satisfaction and profitability goals and maintain operational standards
- Accountable for the performance and results of multiple related units
- Manage financial budget including labor costs and overall expenses
- Develop long term strategies for store growth and opportunity within the retail region business
- Managethrough Assistant Managers and develop Retail Management Talent
- Responsible for communication and delivery of rewards and recognition for store team
- Creates plans to address loss prevention concerns with LP
- Identifies and resolves complex technical, operational and organizational problems
- Create succession plans, and effectively manage performance and corrective action processes in order to drive Human Resources planning.
- A Bachelor's Degree and8 years retail experience, or9 years retail experience in lieu of a degree
- A minimum of 5 years store management experience
- Experience with retail operations, budgeting, planning, customer service, sales and people leadership and management
- Extensive experience and ability to lead the delivery of a high level of customer service in a brand retailer
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products and retail business systems
- Ability to communicate in English
- Ability to build, lead and manage high profile performing teams
- Ability to utilize tools to support conflict resolution and employee coaching and counseling
- Ability to work weekends, evenings and holidays as needed