Associate Director of Product
Posted on Feb 5, 2019 by Learfield Sports
Paciolan is the #1 primary ticketing company in college athletics, and the #2 largest primary ticketing provider in the US including performing arts, arenas, and professional sports. As a leader in ticketing, fundraising, marketing, analytics, and technology solutions, we power more than 500 live entertainment organizations, selling over 120 million tickets a year.
While we are the market leader in many areas, we will never act too big or move too slow as a company. At Paciolan, we come to work ready to innovate and succeed, and we always have fun doing it. You may not recognize our name, because we white-label our consumer channels, but we create great products at scale...not just once a year Black Friday, but every day our events go on sale!
As we continue to grow, we need an outstanding, true product leader to come join us as our next Associate Director of Product (Ticketing and Fundraising). You will own and drive the creative vision and strategy for our next generation of products in this area. You will manage and mentor a team of product professionals while guiding our company towards innovative ticketing and fundraising solutions.
What you'll do
- Strategize and build the roadmap for a modern, innovative platform for the future of Paciolan clients ensuring our products are positioned as world-class and industry leading in our market for ticketing and fundraising.
- Manage multiple product lines collaborating with small, lean scrum teams to execute the overall strategy.
- Communicate with internal and external business units to evangelize the vision and gather information, including competitive analysis to ensure we are building products that our clients will consider to be the best in the industry.
- Own and deliver product using industry best practices and product management techniques to emphasize an Inception thru Implementation approach leveraging data and metrics to drive decisions.
- Shepherd products through Alpha, Beta and GA phases of implementation, being the "go-to" person for all B2B ticketing and fund products.
- Manage, mentor and grow product managers within our organization, and help us recruit.
What to bring
- At least 5+ years of product management experience with increasing levels of growth and management productivity demonstrated throughout your career.
- Desire to be self-motivated and self-manage with efficiency, organization and detail with a strong work ethic and proven track record for getting things done.
- Your ability to juggle multiple projects while also keeping focused on high level goals and objectives.
- Your ability to own and present overall strategy and roadmaps to internal and external stakeholders including executives and clients.
- Passion for design-thinking product development, with a thirst to measure your products and use data in your decision making process.
- Your excellent communication and collaborative skills and ability to lead and influence when necessary.
- A fun, creative and passionate approach to building great product.
- Working knowledge of the ticketing industry and its competition, or
- Experience in large-scale, enterprise level SAAS products.
- Experience in a true software product company.
What's in it for you
Just like the teams we work with, we team up at Paciolan too! You'll find espresso machines, basketball hoops, ping pong tables and lots of options for hanging out with your coworkers such as: a running club, soccer club, yoga class, the bar method class, company sponsored events off-site and many more. We have a Starbucks attached to our building for your caffeine fix as well as several restaurants and food trucks nearby, that is, if you missed any of the food that is often ordered in.