Sr Admin Asst Finance And Strategy
Posted on Feb 5, 2019 by Nike
Nike, Inc. is in perpetual motion. Administrative employees help Nike teams around the world keep up with the company's rapid pace. They act as liaisons embedded in business functions and geographies. Their talents - problem solving, organization, time management and more - help fuel the success of their teams. Nike's diverse group of administrative assistants and receptionists embodies professionalism and models core Nike values to guests and fellow employees.
As a pivotal team member, you will be front and center, catalyzing efforts to support our global tax mission. You will support five Senior Directors within the Global Tax function. You will perform a wide range of duties, including: creating complex presentations in MS Power Point, preparing departmental budget analysis and reconciliations, drafting, editing and reformatting detailed correspondence, preparing expense reports and purchase orders; updating organizational charts; coordinating department or equipment moves; and providing support to a large diverse team of people with a variety of management styles.
You'll also respond tactfully and promptly to inquiries and problems within your scope of established authority; handle confidential information; serve as the central contact for general department information; and coordinate a full range of meeting, event and travel arrangements. In addition, you'll prepare special reports requiring the selection of relevant information from a variety of sources, incorporating that information into complex Excel spreadsheets. You may also need to maintain ongoing reports or databases, department websites, shared drives and Sharepoint sites.
- College Degree
- 3 years' experience as an administrative assistant or other support role in a professional business environment
- Intermediate-level Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint proficiency
- Experience creating high-quality presentations utilizingPowerPointis required
- Highly Proficient in Keynote, Illustrator, Powerpoint, Excel and Microsoft Outlook
- Ability to work flexible hours is preferred
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in written forms with senior level executives both internally and externally.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented, team environment
- Strong organization skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to take initiative, follow-through on requests until completion, and utilize a keen attention to detail
- Must be comfortable with ambiguity and be resourceful enough to find solutions on your own
- Previous experience working with budgets is strongly preferred
- Previous experience with booking and coordinating domestic and international travel
- Previous Nike work experience is a plus